Store and Deli are now open 10-3 Tuesday - Saturday
Arts & Craft Fair - Saturday, July 25th !!
Grove tours 11am & 1pm Thursday - Saturday Play area open 10- 3 Thursday - Saturday
Note: due to COVID-19 above schedules are temporarily in place
Fruit shipping resumes in mid-Nov when the new crop ripens.
We are STILL shipping Frozen Juice, Wine & Fudge, Jams & Jellies & more.
Now Available - fresh locally farmed Clams & Oysters from Two Docks Shellfish
Place order with Two Docks by Thursday 9AM - Available for local pickup only on Friday or Saturday
Salads & Sides
Grapefruit Baked Sweet Potatoes
2 (1-pound, 2-ounce) cans sweet potatoes, drained
1 small, thin-skinned, unpeeled seedless grapefruit
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Slice sweet potatoes into a 9" X 9" X 2" baking dish.
3. Cut grapefruit into chunks.
4. Working in two batches, place half of grapefruit and half of remaining ingredients into a food processor. Process until smooth.
5. Combine the two batches and spoon over baked potatoes.
6. Bake for 30 minutes.
Servings: 6 to 8
Recipe from FAMOUS florida! Delicious Grapefruit Recipes by Patricia Mack