Accessibility Statement for Mixon Fruit Farms Website
Mixon Fruit Farms is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Mixon Fruit Farms takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Mixon Fruit Farms Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Mixon Fruit Farms Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Mixon Fruit Farms Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Mixon Fruit Farms Website:
- Phone: 800 608-2525
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: 2525 27th St. E. Bradenton, FL 34208
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.