2 (1-pound, 2-ounce) cans sweet potatoes, drained
1 small, thin-skinned, unpeeled seedless grapefruit
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Slice sweet potatoes into a 9" X 9" X 2" baking dish.
3. Cut grapefruit into chunks.
4. Working in two batches, place half of grapefruit and half of remaining ingredients into a food processor. Process until smooth.
5. Combine the two batches and spoon over baked potatoes.
6. Bake for 30 minutes.
Servings: 6 to 8
Recipe from FAMOUS florida! Delicious Grapefruit Recipes by Patricia Mack