Store and Deli are now open 10-3 Tuesday - Saturday
Arts & Craft Fair - Saturday, July 25th !!
Grove tours 11am & 1pm Thursday - Saturday Play area open 10- 3 Thursday - Saturday
Note: due to COVID-19 above schedules are temporarily in place
Fruit shipping resumes in mid-Nov when the new crop ripens.
We are STILL shipping Frozen Juice, Wine & Fudge, Jams & Jellies & more.
Now Available - fresh locally farmed Clams & Oysters from Two Docks Shellfish
Place order with Two Docks by Thursday 9AM - Available for local pickup only on Friday or Saturday
Salads & Sides
Red And Green Salad
6 cups Italian blend salad greens
2 pink grapefruit
1/2 cup paper-thin slices of red onion rings
3 Tbsp pink grapefruit juice
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp seasoned salt
1/2 tsp dry mustard
1 tsp sugar
1. Place greens in a salad bowl.
2. Peel grapefruit, taking care to remove all the white pith. Cut in half lengthwise, and then slice into thin crosswise slices.
3. Arrange over salad greens; top with onion rings.
4. Combine remaining ingredients in a blender, food processor or jar with a tight fitting lid. Process or shake until well mixed.
5. Spoon over salad ingredients just before serving.
Recipe from FAMOUS florida! Delicious Grapefruit Recipes by Patricia Mack