Sunshine Glazed Chicken Wings
2 lbs chicken wings, tips removed
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup orange blossom honey
1/3 cup grapefruit juice
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1/4 tsp grated fresh ginger
1/2 tsp dried marjoram
1 large tomato cut into six wedges
1 medium grapefruit peeled and segments separated, membrane removed
1. Place wings in a 9" x 13" glass baking dish.
2. Combine soy, honey, fruit juices, ginger and marjoram. Pour marinade over chicken wings. Turn chicken wings to coat well.
3. Refrigerate for no less than one hour or overnight.
4. To broil, preheat broiler for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove wings from marinade and place on a broiler pan that has been prepared with non-stick cooking spray. Broil the chicken wings, four inches from the source of heat, turning once, until tender, golden brown and juices run clear, about 25 minutes.
5. While chicken wings are broiling, combine tomato and grapefruit.
6. Remove wings from the broiler. Toss with the tomato and grapefruit mixture.
7. Serve immediately.
Recipe from FAMOUS florida! Delicious Grapefruit Recipes by Patricia Mack