If you are a returning Customer to mixon.com you can log-in two ways:
- Use your email address and Customer Number (# Can be found on your Calendar/Catalog above your name & address). If you do not know your Customer Number, we will try to retrieve it for you. If we cannot match a record, we will create a customer number and email it to you. You do not have to log in to order, you may proceed as a new customer and we will match you to your customer information.
- Use your email address and password, if you have previously registered.
It’s easy, no need to log-in. Select products using the drop downs from the top menu bar, enter a recipient's name, and click "add to order." Choose "continue shopping" or, if finished, click "check out."
- If you are a returning Customer, it is best to log-in first so you can see your Address Book during gift selection. After choosing a gift item, your recipient name list will display with that gift item. Once logged in, you have access to your Previous Season Gift List, your Current Season Orders and your Account and Address Book. Please check your Account information to verify all your information is correct. If you have more than one address, insure both are correct.
- You may view items by choosing a category from the On-Line Store Selections menu or the drop down menus under Fruit or Shop Our Gifts. Once a category is open, just click on an item to view detail information.
- Select an item you would like to send, then choose a recipient from your address book (must be logged in to access your address book), or Add a Recipient by typing in the Nickname that you would like to use, i.e., Mom & Dad. If you are sending a fruit box and would like to Add-In a 1/2 lb. of homemade Fudge or Mixon Marmalade, you must also select a flavor. Click on Select Add-ins.
- If you choose an item other than fruit that requires Flavor Selections, choose the item you want and click on "Select Option."
- When you have completed selecting items, click on Check Out.
- If your shopping cart remains empty after selecting an item, please verify that cookies are enabled on your browser.
Gift Selection Cart:
- All items in your cart are displayed by Recipient for review with a subtotal for each, plus a grand total for all. Any Carrier Surcharge Fees are added and shown on the detail page only. Note: Additional charges for shipping to Canada or expedited shipping will be added at Check Out. Discounts for quantities over $600.00 are calculated at the end of the order. Monthly Fruit Plans do not apply for quantity discounts as they are already discounted by 5%.
- You may remove any item from your cart by simply clicking on Delete.
- You may edit your product size by clicking on Edit. To change to a completely different fruit variety or product, delete the item and choose another.
- To send the same item to another recipient click on - "Send same item to another recipient."
- When you are done, click on Check Out.
- Returning Customers:
If you are logged in, the billing information that we have on record will be shown, please change as necessary. You can change information in "Edit Your Account" or during checkout.
- New Customers:
Enter your billing information as it appears on your credit card statement.
Required Fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- We will use your email address to send a copy of your order, ship date and delivery information. It will be kept on file to use as your Customer Log-in Email.
- Choose a password 6-8 characters long. This can be used with your email address to log-in to our customer service area. If you create a new password & forget it, you can always use your customer number as a password.
- We send occasional emails as fruit comes into season. If you do not wish to receive sales emails from Mixons, you can reply to the email with "No Promotions."
- If you choose "Myself" as the recipient the order information will be filled in with your shipping address.
- If you choose a Recipient from your address book, the order information will be filled in with the shipping address from your address book.
- If you entered a new Recipient name or you are a new customer, the order information will be blank and you will need to fill in the information.
- Enter the shipping information for your Recipient and a valid phone number. It is mandatory for most of our carriers.
- Additional shipping for Canada will be calculated after the shipping state/province is chosen.
- After you fill in the zip code, if you desire expedited shipping, choose Second Day or Next Day and the charges will be added.
- Select the Shipping Week desired and fill in the greeting you would like included. Each shipment has a card enclosed in the package with pertinent information concerning the enclosed item, your requested greetings and contact information for Mixon Fruit Farms.
If you have any additional comments, requests or changes regarding this shipment, please put them in the Special Instructions box.
Summary and Payment:
- Please approve the billing and each recipient's information. Be sure addresses are accurate. If incorrect or incomplete address is given, you will be billed the additional charges Mixon's incurs from the carrier.
- If you need to make any changes click on the appropriate link to change the information. DO NOT use your browser’s back button to make changes as this will alter your order.
- When you have completed reviewing information, enter your credit card information. Should you enter an incorrect or incomplete address, our guarantee may not apply. Should our carrier assess additional fees, you will be billed for those charges.
- In the Coupons/Credit Voucher Field enter the number for any special coupons that you have and click "Submit Voucher." The coupon or credit voucher will be verified and the amount subtracted from your order.
- Once the order is submitted, you will see a confirmation with an Order Number. Please save this Order Number for use on any correspondence regarding this order.
- You will receive an email copy of your order. We cannot guarantee changes, once an order is submitted. If you see errors or problems send us an email immediately with the Order Number in your correspondence and we will do our best to comply. Be sure to add us to your "safe list" to receive emails from us.